Category Archives: Uncategorized
Help Re-Elect Detective Lou Turriaga – Lou has been an advocate for the rank and file and consistently defends our officers.
Dear LA LEY member,
We have been working with Jason Rappaport and The Federal Savings Bank for approximately 2 ½ years to develop a mortgage program for our members that may enable you to receive benefits that potentially provide you and/or your spouse substantial savings compared to other lenders.
- Free Pre-Approval if you are purchasing a home or considering purchasing in the future
- REFINANCE PROGRAM – Federally guaranteed mortgage program for Law Enforcement with NO points — (If you are paying more than 4.00%, you may be able to save substantially or reduce your rate and term)
- Cash out for home improvement or debt consolidation available up to 85% of value of home
- Programs that may allow you to reduce or discontinue your PMI
- Extremely aggressive program for VETERANS whereas you can either purchase or refinance up to 100% with NO monthly PMI and reduced rates
- Investment program available for rental properties (residential and commercial)
Unlike many lenders The Federal Savings Bank offers true programs for Law Enforcement and their families. The Federal Savings Bank currently serves other agencies such as the SDPD, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, NYPD, and others. We have worked hard to bring these discounts to you and encourage you to explore your options to see if they can help you.
Please contact the LAPD liaison, Jason Rappaport at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him directly at 516-351-8040