The publication is written primarily for California law enforcement officers, prosecutors, judges, educators, and students. All articles and recent case reports are copyrighted but may be reprinted by any law enforcement agency, district attorney’s office, court, or educational institution if attributed to the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office.
- Vote for Adolph Rodriguez!
- Detective Interview Preparation Seminar
- 2018 General Membership Meeting and Scholarship Awards Dinner
- La Ley will be hosting a Detective Seminar on May 10, 2018. Please rev. Sponsored by La Ley and is available for anyone. Please RSVP to: email@example.com
- LALEY supports Celina Robles for LAPRAAC Board Director!